Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Elbekart - Buy Women & Men Footwear Online

I love it, It helps me a lot. Very useful for new businesses. I recommend everyone to get more sales.

NE Active

This app is very user friendly, quick and easy to navigate with many useful functions allowing great customisation

K’s Obsession Kollection

Awesome. helped boosting sales. i would recommend to everyone wanting to boost sale. you will be woooww

City Flair

Works great, sometimes it doesn't sync well with other Shopify apps. But otherwise its great. I really like it and it works as advertised!

From Pain to Prosperity

it`s best app for trust badges and really contain all the features i needed from the app .it`s highly recommended

comfyseekers

Awesome app with many features. The free version is a great place to get started, and once your business scales they have more options for you.

Jumbol

ottima davvero buona, consiglio a tutti per creare sconti e promozioni davvero buona. Una delle migliori

THEAISHEHUB

Easy to use and wonderful features required for better sales. I enjoyed using the timer especially creating an alert.

getgrabbz

I looked at two other apps, but this one offered more "free" options and customization and was easy to use.

Pavi242

Very easy to use and understand. It was smooth integration to my shop. I'm looking forward to the results.