Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Shieldfolio Inc.

Great, simple, and easy to use App. the upgraded version starts at $9.99 a month which I think is too much. $5 seems more reasonable.

darskee Gifts and Things

Why can't I specify which products include the timer? It seems bogus that every single item in my store has a countdown timer.

Kawaii Kimono Shop

The flexibility of this app is amazing. Before I needed 3-5 different apps to accomplish what this one app does by itself! Best of all, the free version offers A TON of features you’d normally expect to pay for!
My only criticism is that there’s no way to customize the product inventory badge with a percentage—for example, “only 8% still in stock—buy now!” The app does provide a badge indicating the number of items in stock, but it’s not manually adjustable (which makes sense—lying is bad business, after all). But I would like to be able to set a percentage amount, like you can with Sales Pop Master.

EZUUS

I used this app on my other store a few months ago and it worked really well! I just installed it on my new store and hopefully it will work just as good. So 4 stars now because i want to make sure its working. Its easy to set up and it pretty much runs on its own . I will rate again shortly and let you know if it gets the 5 star rating! Thank you USB!

voltios

i used the countdown timer and it was very easy to use and let me customise as much as i want. i would recommend this to anyone who wants to boost sales

Energy Spear

I added stickers to my products and it was done with ease as I did not have any issues in finding what I need. The app was very organized.

Real_atoz

This my first time using this APP . IM a new business associate at Shopify i got request this on youtube .

BeautyHub

I really love this app..It help to boost costumer..I love everything about it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trend and Deals

Most other apps add urgency to product pages. We do product pages, but also collection pages and cart pages. We believe consistent sales boosting messages should be communicated throughout the entire checkout flow:

Make products stand out on Home pages and Collection pages
Motivate customers to click “add to cart” on Product pages
Urge customers to checkout faster on the Cart and Checkout pages

Aliliyu

my first time using this app i very enjoy it, easy to use, fast to do work simple the more important it make my job go well