Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

LUXX NYC

Easy app to use, customer trust recommendation, fits great with website, helps boost sales and return customers

HappyPetOwner

This is a one stop app that can help you accomplish all your trust ratings. Very surprised with what it can do. Highly recommend!

La Catrina Coffee

Just added the app and it Works great! Using the Trust badges for now to try it out!! Will add more features as I go:)

Yugenly | Creating Excitement for Millennials

It's a great tool for boosting sales and improving conversions. This app is so cool, it's outstanding. You can get more customers and make a lot of money with Ultimate Sales Booster! Thanks for the app.

NHAWND

i recommend it 100% , it songs my options really .... go and check it for free then upgrade your plan

Blades and Outdoor

Great app that will hopefully increase my sales.
Easy to use and updates shows immediately. Thumbs up

Imani X Cosmetics

This app is amazing. I will definitely keep using this app so that I can boost sales and traffic on my shop.

GINGER BOUTIQUE

Great! This is a freat tool to boost sales, catch attention and generating trust to your customers. I'm glad to find trust check out badgets

Hammy's Healing Hut

It's a great app and has a lot of useful features! I only use a few of the ones offered but I find them helpful.

wowcliq

so far going alright, hope it doesn't change later on. not sure if i'm yet to use the premium service.