Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

upladlal

Muito bom, eu só estou com um problema que na hora de adicionar o time, quando vejo não aparece na página do produto

Blades and Outdoor

Great app that will hopefully increase my sales.
Easy to use and updates shows immediately. Thumbs up

Imani X Cosmetics

This app is amazing. I will definitely keep using this app so that I can boost sales and traffic on my shop.

GINGER BOUTIQUE

Great! This is a freat tool to boost sales, catch attention and generating trust to your customers. I'm glad to find trust check out badgets

Hammy's Healing Hut

It's a great app and has a lot of useful features! I only use a few of the ones offered but I find them helpful.

wowcliq

so far going alright, hope it doesn't change later on. not sure if i'm yet to use the premium service.

AdventureT’s

I wish it had a video to help people like me navigate technology, I’ll have wait to see if it boosts my business.

MOBILE ZOUQ

Its really an amazing app for Shopify
I truly recommend it for everyone those who is using Shopify plans

Enjoyable Pack

It's easy to understand and I love the prices. If I didn't have this app I would have been struggling with branding and translation issues.

only home

i used this app this app is really awesome to work. I m really happy to use this app for my dropshipping shopify store I always recommend other to use this app.