Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Black Friday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

HouseholdComponents

So far so good, I need time to try it out and give a better opinion, yes I need more time to learn this app.

Get N Zone

First time using it and loving it on a budget and still works like a charm. Gad I found this app. Now maybe this will increase my conversion sales.

One Flower Macau

add more free functions in free plan would be better for beginners. let me try a bit longer and give you a more detailed feedback

ShopWishMart

This app is really good for scarcity and boosting sales. It helped me double my revenue. You can add a timer to your products to create a sense of urgency and you can even apply discounts if the customer buys certain products.

The Pets Mafia

Currently testing. Looks promising! Using the free plan currently but will upgrade if satisfactory. Thank you!

Kobe

Estou instalando agora. Ainda não utilizei pra saber se realmente é bom. Mas pelo que já vi em outros sites acredito que irei gostar.

TheSoccerStore

Looks cool but it doesn't appear on the site. Tried refreshing many different times but with no success. Please solve this issue.

Edit:
Happy with the problem solved. Great app

Sanicase Canada

Love this app! I Wish there were a few more features on the free plan I could play with while I'm learning my store and getting going, but love it just the same.

GTPD Global Trending Products Direct + Niche Rare Aust Opal Watches

I was looking to apply a % discount to a product only available while the timer is active and then the discount is no longer available after timer finishes
best regards GTPD

Ozonecart

I used it for timer.And it really worked well.Great app with multiple things like timer,cart timer and all.