Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Posh Princess

I used this app to try to promote sales with the limited quantity features, going good so far hope it helps with future sales

ULG Ecommerce

Realmente aplicativo muito bom, pena que não tem todas as funções gratuitas. seria melhor se fosse todo traduzido conforme o pais selecionado

IFOR

Lets see if it helps me ...............................................................................

olive-i & co

easy to set-up. not sure about resutls. let's see...................................................

NAKLTER

perfecta aplicacion para obtener el doble de ventas en tu pagina web te la recomiendo muy buena aplicacion

MuiPro

Great so far! Will definitely opt for the paid plan as my sales increase but even so its very kind of them to allow us to use a portion of it for free while we increase revenue :)

Brush Dusty

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Spacus

I just started using this app, whether it will work or not we shall see. seems good to me at first glance

iprettypretty

i had tried other apps but were a pain in the a**s but this USB am enticed to select a new plan its very easy to use and its adoptable. guys roll on this it doesn't require you to be a chimp programmer.

SYLO Streetwear

Absolutely amazing for all the features given for free. $9.99/m is a reasonable price for the next plan up which unlocks a whole host of other useful features. I LOVE the get it by timer and trust badges functions!! Thanks guys :)