Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Mr.J's shop01

I used this app to help my product page with the trust badges, stock number, and to create a sense of urgency.

Ali Handal

Not sure if it's working correctly. It appears on my sales page and then disappears... I'm hoping to figure out how to fix it

ELLASHE | Beauty & Skincare | Shopping for Women

Trying out the product and will leave a more detailed once we have used it a bit longer. So far, no issues to report.

Big Duo Store

Review body

Qalaza-online Store

Zamani Masheleni Shezi from S.Africa I used this app to boost my sales it promising though but only the results will impress me. The you.

Eve Beauty

Very easy to use and looks very useful as well. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost their sales.

My Hunchback

Great but would like more interface with the website. I used this on my first page and it was really good

Mega bluetooth sounds

Haven't really noticed what this app actually does cant say if I have a sales boost or not
But I'm looking into finding out I hope for conversions soon

Savona's Boutique®

I have not had a chance to see any results from the given I just downloaded it. However, fairly easy to navigate and has good options to choose from.

Airport Candy

This app is free but most free features are FOMO based features like the countdown timer and stock inventory. I thought I would be able to have at least 1 normal sales banner option but there are none that I can use. For me this is useful unless I upgrade.