Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Prodigious Gifts

This app is great for creating urgency! I look forward to driving more conversions with this app, and believe this will do just that.

Foldit™

very good, works very well and helps a lot. it provides me with good reviews and boost my sales effectively.

|DSTRCT|

Everything perfect, except Trust Badge Logos are not all the latest or are missing.

Example: Klarna logo outdated, AMEX Logo outdated, Shop Pay not existing, G Pay not existing, Maestro not existing

Can you fix this?

Professional Kitchen Products

Super easy to use and very efficient! If you have a dropshipping store you should definitely add this app to your store

Glowee Cases

Good! Good! Good! Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!

Loockstore

EU USEI O APLICATIVO , POREM TIVE DIFICULDADES PARA IDENTIFICAR AS COISAS EM INGLES , MAS MESMO ASSIM GOSTEI DO APP.

Sunsparkle

This app was easy to use, as beginner who do not have any previous knowledge it was good . I would recommend it to other persons. I wanted to access the full products but because of my plan I could not do so. I did not like the fact I could not use all the items because of plan restrictions.

Click Hot Deal

Awesome way to boost sales. Using it for the first time, cannot wait to see the results. Will definitely recommend.

DoNicks PH

Very nice and productive . very useful because it is free and everyone use it with a free plan. Thanks

DiabTreat

very good solution for web store we can mange every badges..............................................