Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

HungryForFitness

Giving it a 4 stars for ease of use, haven't seen how it performs just yet but super easy to set up!

Accelories

I really like the app, but the one problem I had was that I was not able to modify the inventory on a product, like you would be able to do on hurrify.

malikess

hope it will help make sales,i just registered today.Does it advertise on facebook?I need help on advertising

Japan’s Best Contacts

Integrated with a lot key apps or an ALL IN ONe. I hope it delivers great results. Just got it. No analysis yet.

Decee Mode

Sehr gut! Hilft meinem Online-Shop kleine, aber wichtige Infos hervorzuheben! Nur weiter so! Bin gespannt auf deren nächsten Projekte.

Boutique Gio

I could be better if it have more languages, like spanish, french, german. Thansk a lot! It has increased my sales.

StoneB Merchandise

Nice app. It really helped me out with boosting my sales on my website. I hope that I can get some good sales from it.

Le Comptoir de Simba

Très bon pour une app gratuite. Le gros plus par rapport à d'autres: avoir la possibilité de cibler des produits des la version gratuite
Les options payantes apporteraient la 5e étoile.

Baby Sale

Its an amazing app that truly makes you boost sales. If your shop needs to boost sales give this a try it helped me out.

RUNNING FEMME

So far so good. The best would have been to have "only a few in stock" rather than an exact number. Also, the number of current page viewers. Then, the plugin would be per-fect!