Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

RedbuysWorld

I'm new to opening an e-commerce store, a bit late to the party! But these apps really help someone like me, on a fixed budget to test it.
Seems like a great product, I just installed it and can't wait to gauge it!

Grand Posture

it is really nice that they have lots of different features but it can be better. They just need to develop litle bit more.

Cat Clean

vraiment ravi de cette application très pratique et utile tout en aillant une utilisation très simple

Marketplace.shopping

I love the way this developer team is making an effort providing free good solutions to make a shopfiy store work!

Rescue Beam

I used this app to help me display a money back guarantee on my site. It works well also used it to boost sales conversions

SmarterCharge

Have just started using this app. Hopefully will increase the conversion rate but only time will tell! :)

FireDeals

I literally just installed it. Haven't had enough time to play with it. Ask me again in about a month or so.

Shopfamore

I trust it for free no sale no monthly bill..just installed..money money..yeh yeh yee................................

COSAM

I used this app to help me boost my sale. It is very easy to install and works perfectly. i will recommend this app.

EyeCatcher

Die App sieht gut aus bisher. Komplett Englisch aber gut verständlich. bin gespannt ob sie meine Sales pushen wird