Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Hazte uno shop

Doy 3 porque todo sale en inglés y aun no sé si funciona correctamente aun que por el momento no ha dado fallo . Pero si puede cambiar el idioma, le pondré las 5

Eleganto.co

helpful app! boosts your sales with all the badges and stuff you can use! really a must have app! thank you

Villa Cotton

A very helpful app for marketing. I used it in creating different sales boost activities on my Shopify store

ProsperoLane

I've tried lots of free apps and always come back to Hextom. This app is fast, easy, efficient and offers nice choices - colors, font, sizes and more. Thank you!

AllVariedades

great product and the free plan helps a lot, I just have to thank you!great product and the free plan helps a lot, I just have to thank you! You were very sensible thinking about the customer that is starting!

DopexDesign

I used this app to gain more trust from my customers, i really like the features, the icons and how easy it is to use. Great App!

bestmixstore.com

Aplicativo leve, com layout de fácil uso e ótima fluidez, além disso dá a opção de upar imagens e alterar textos. Recomento

Beebodhi.com

Great app! Although not a lot of free options unfortunately. Could have been nicer to have some more free options.

Humphrey James

awesome app, the icons for payment methods are the best ive seen. Such great value. Thank you so much

Box Pandola

good to use , I just downloaded it. Many people recommend it. Many features are very detailed. I will test it. If there is sales, I will review it again. Thank you。