Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

LazyPawss

Great app, many amazing choices at the free plan. I recommend to everyone who wants to start a business, its awesome !

Liyaqah

Very helpful app, used it to help boost my sales. It really help to hard that sense of urgency. Would definitely recommend

Ticktacka

nice app.works very good and easy to operate'''''/''''''highly recommended for your online store.No matter what type.

Daily Use Electronics

The app is very easy to use and l believe it will work for my store. The process has been thorough and the installation has been quick and efficient.

onfull

ESTOU INICIANDO MINHA LOJA COM MINHA ESPOSA ESTAMOS TESTANDO O APP, ESPERO QUE NOS AJUDE MUITO NAS VENDAS OBRIGADO TIME

3.16 gadgets

Nice optional features, good ways to boost your sales, this is a really recomendable app for your store, different interesting options.

LxshTrxpCosmetics

I just downloaded the app and will be back to provide a quality review to see if it helped boost my sales.

Beauty and Trends

App is easy to install and setup. I will now wait to see how well it works. I will definitely tell you.

P. S. ARNOLDS

I am using this app to help increase sales. The setup is really easy and I believe that I will be using it for a long time. There are always growth opportunities while using this app.

Shieldfolio Inc.

Great, simple, and easy to use App. the upgraded version starts at $9.99 a month which I think is too much. $5 seems more reasonable.