Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Habitual Trends

I didn't used to like these sort of things on a website, but now that I added it to my store, I love it. There is one small thing about this that could be improved - there is a message box that you can choose to appear on an item in your cart. This works fine on a computer, but it gets cut off on mobile for longer messages. So I had to shorten up my wording (I guess you would see when you use it, but make sure to look at it both on pc and on a phone), but even that one small issue doesn't degrade this app because I think it's fantastic. It added a little more content and sense of urgency I was missing and I would recommend anyone at least try it. Simple to install. I uninstalled it and that was simple and then reinstalled it again so no issues there. So I'm giving this 5 thumbs up!

Kaisaac

Great app that is easy to use. Thanks!!!

Insanelabzau

Very easy to use, seamless install and an extremely valuable/flexible asset for any e-commerce site
HIGHLY recommended!

Graciesgiftsandgems Com

I love that it's free and I hope it helps my store! :)

Top Choices Ph

This is really an amazing app!! While others charge for the kind of features USB offer, USB still remain free and that is really fantastic!!

Asmar10

I've heard some great things about this app so I'm looking forward to experiencing the same amazing results.

Dukim4u

Excellent application, upgrades the store

Juliasstyles

Easy to use and looks great! Thanks for the great product! FREE

Leamelo Boutique

I usually look at reviews in order to make a decision. From reading reviews it seems as if this is a great app. So I'm going to try this app, and give it a four star until I use it to experience how it works for me. Will let you know more later, after using it.

Cellularsource