Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Decee Mode

Sehr gut! Hilft meinem Online-Shop kleine, aber wichtige Infos hervorzuheben! Nur weiter so! Bin gespannt auf deren nächsten Projekte.

Boutique Gio

I could be better if it have more languages, like spanish, french, german. Thansk a lot! It has increased my sales.

StoneB Merchandise

Nice app. It really helped me out with boosting my sales on my website. I hope that I can get some good sales from it.

Le Comptoir de Simba

Très bon pour une app gratuite. Le gros plus par rapport à d'autres: avoir la possibilité de cibler des produits des la version gratuite
Les options payantes apporteraient la 5e étoile.

Baby Sale

Its an amazing app that truly makes you boost sales. If your shop needs to boost sales give this a try it helped me out.

RUNNING FEMME

So far so good. The best would have been to have "only a few in stock" rather than an exact number. Also, the number of current page viewers. Then, the plugin would be per-fect!

Qz Klozet

I really enjoy this app. Takes out alot of the grunt work. Very easy and straight forward. I would definitely recommend this app to other shopify stores who are just getting started. Helped me keep trak of deals and sales and has also brought so much more traffic to my online store.

daguette

It's a good app, it's practical for the e-commerce. There is a lot of functionality
For the Ultimate sales Boost, Thank you

Instant Store

This product is great. Help me manually push sale but It doesn't have the option to choose apply only sale product.

photogearaccessories

I am using this app to boost sales by making my site look and feel more interactive. The setup process is relatively simple and easy to customize. The extra trust banners are nice to have, but it would be nice to have 60 day and 90 day options for money back badges.