Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

VootBuy

very nice app and its increase my sell/i am very thnk full my developer suggest me it help me genrate good revinbe

Loja FishBuy

Até então achei um bom app, boas funções, acredito que seja de grande valor não só para quem está iniciando. Faltou a versão em português.

davidlsn

i used the app for 3 days is a good one and i like it very much it drived some traffic to my shop and thats is like 30 40 people in 2 days

AnimalsnThings

smart looking service with a lot of tools. Will re-review once I see effect on conversions and sales.

RCCR Commerce

Pretty dope. Just started. Well see how this plays out. I think you have to write a review for this to work.

Avila Fitness Apparel

This is a great app for trust badges, very helpful and easy to use. I have never had any issues with this app.

Thetopboss

i'm only giving this a four start because i just started using it...hopefully everything moves smoothly

BeryBeth

good application, j'aime beaucoup tout ce que ce groupe propose en gratuit, cest pas mal dutout merci

Latest-Looks.com

I like the features so far....I use it mostly for the sale icons, countdown timer and limited stock features. I still use another app for sales as this doesn't really have the BOGO features I need. (you can only choose 1 product as a free offer and I wish to use 3 collections to choose from as an example).

EDC KeyChain

Fantastic free features for those just getting started
it is user friendly, simple, and aesthetically pleasing