Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Mantra Sports

This app is very easy to use and lighter compare to other apps out there. The Free tools already gives you an edge to increase the sales!

Aaheri The Boutique

The app does what it is supposed to do in a very easy and intuitive manner! I started to use the app, so far so good. I really like the speed of the app.
Thank you!

storeLR

j'aime bien l'application :) elle est très intuitive. Et il y a beaucoup de fonctionnalité gratuite :)

Shapersmind

bonne application je la recommande

raretail

I just installed it to my Shopify store and it is looking good so far. I am curious to see how that will work.

Mystic Xpression

I love the app it includes all the things you need most hope as time goes by i will be able to upgrade it. But wanted you all to know the free version has a load of very cool tools to use im very glad i checked it out

SCHOOLL STORE

Tii ZILLA

I really loved this app's easy to use interface..I would recommend it for a better store conversion..

PennyLuckshoes.com

I used this app to help with my online conversion rates. The trust badge is an amazing feature! Customers feel secure checking out on our page with this displayed clearly on our site. I often resort to this app when I get stuck with sales and each time I find more useful tools in this app.

My Inter-actif

nskljqbfghjkdbshvfideughjsvnfjjvnckdjnvbcknbjdnbjgbnjv njfbxcn fjbnvcjnvfjnbvjnfjbnvjnfjbnvjnjbnvjnj.