Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

smartonlinebuys

Easy and simple to synchronize it with the Shopify store. Lots of useful features that help to boost sales! Simple to navigate in.

SB-Number1

I think it will help customers feel excited and make buying decisions faster. I like it very much
I don't think I won't like it. The procedure is not too complicated. It's easy to understand

Sessenta Minutos

Estou gostando do app., bem fácil de usar e intuitivo. Caso aprove vou compra-lo. Verei os resultados futuros!

E-XETERA

pour le moment tout se passe bien, je viens de l'installer.
je regarde le paramètrage de base qui semble suffisant pour commencer.
Je ne peux pas vous en dire plus à date.

GymSnatched

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME MAKE MY SALES MORE URGENT AND GET PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT QUICKER THUS MAKING MORE SALES FOR MY STORE.

Smartviva

Top............................................................................................................................................................

Bella Roza Hair

i used the app for my sales ,i really like it,was easy to navigate , load and tag. great stickers ,

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

Really easy to use and excited to have these features implemented in my store! Love the low stock alert !

Olfaparfum

I just started to use it for first but it look nice I didn't found it on my store but I must learn how it works

Better Buy

thanks for making this type of app.........love this app for my new store its is besst to great urgency