Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Rough Hair Care

aaaa bbbaaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbbaaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbbaaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb

Gym Generator

Downloaded the app a while back and set up one campaign, now that I have gone back and added a second, neither campaigns are now showing on my online store. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling but no luck. It's a pity as its a very handy app, if it works!

LuTok

软件很难用,页面内容也没有中文版本,页面转化太慢。。。。。慢顶替 某某鞢夺 顶戴 塔顶地苦塔城 某某 革鞢霸鞯栽植 革城堪劳而无功 革鞯革地茜甘地工震荡村落地东走西顾 东走西顾某某塔顶塔顶地工标有工寺苛夺暮云春树

Sasari.my

This is my first time using this app, so i don't know how this app is going to work. if it work best for me i will definitely write a good review in the comment box. For now i just giving 2/10.

yvies-closet-nl

I sent my theme file, so a developer would look into an issue with my theme. When I asked for updates I get replies that developer is working on the issue, but I can see the file hasn't even been downloaded yet. So I guess nobody's helping me.

Cure Deli Co.

I used the app to add sale button to a few products but it hasn't worked. I have reloaded the page twice but it's still not working. I am reluctant to change the site to turbo mode as Im not sure of the effect.

Nu Passions Plus

I used this app to help me increase sales, let's see if it works??? You want a review so bad that I didn't even see if the app works yet so for that alone....your grade is 2 stars.

Eye Zone Usa

A couple of nice features. But disappointed because all the features I had installed and modified over the last 2"free" weeks were gone as soon as my "free" trial was over. I might just go to another platform. This was very misleading. I'm not sure if sales boost is to blame. It's more Shopify's fault.

Ringsify

The checkout booster text is looks very bad on mobile and i cant even turn it off. Even after switching the toggle to off its still there. Ugly:(

IndigoDreamCo

Will not work properly. Unfortunately after installation I was unable to make the countdown timer live on my website despite its being active.

Previous 1 3