Rezensionen (9.591)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. Juli 2022

When I started running speed checks on the site this app was the number one offender in slowing things down and we barely had any functions switched on.

Shafferquality
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Hextom hat geantwortet 3. August 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We have made sure that our Ultimate Sales Boost app has been optimized and does not impact the website loading speed.

We have sent an email to you for more details, but have not get any response yet. Can you please check your inbox or spam folder when you have time, and reply to us? We can learn more about your case, and help to solve it.

21. November 2018

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COMRO
Etwa ein monat mit der App
27. Mai 2019

They want to charge 29.99$ for featured home product scarcity. What a scam. 10$ is OKAY, but 30$? There is legit no reason why anyone would buy the 10$ version. Freaking id**ts

skiner
Österreich
28 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. März 2020

Verry bad, free plan does nothing! No support nothing. You can tweak a lot but nothing works. VERY BAD. And gets stuck when you want to leave a badreview haha, what a joke

gadgetxl.nl
Niederlande
26 tage mit der App
21. März 2020

I don’t know why but it doesn’t work for me, I follow all the steps and I save everything but the changes are not made

Gatetes.shop
Spanien
25 tage mit der App
2. März 2021

dont understand whats available on free package of this app and think it slows the store down alot unfortunately

EnluminaWorld
22 tage mit der App
29. März 2019

Countdown bar is not showing, slow app, just overall a waste of time. I would look for something else.

Ethical Reyna - Vegan Streetwear
21 tage mit der App
28. September 2021

does not allow me to edit emoji colour and the advanced badges to my website theme colour. disappointed.

SmartSpace
Vereinigtes Königreich
12. August 2020

It doesn`t work on my store. Not even after a paied...

FineRadioShop
Vereinigtes Königreich
8. Oktober 2018

Playing with the app I realized I can hide/delete the trust badges and then other badges even I uninstall and reinstall the app, even I pause and delete the campaigns. Nothing works and the icons and messages are still there with all the efforts. I tried to make new campaigns in order to overwrite the initial campaign but nothing works.
They treat me like an idiot (Sophie) telling me that is because of the browser cache even I send them 3 emails and they check. So money for nothing.

PUPO