Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de abril de 2021

It a bit glitched, mess with it a few times finally works. Can be frustrating but it attracting towards customers and makes your page look, feel trustworthy.

Happy Vegan Way
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 22 de abril de 2019

The app was easy to install and to customize. The rating could increase or decrease after a few days. I am currently only using the free option for testing.

I don't like being rushed for a review so soon after install.

Beauty Bar & Supply
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
14 de julio de 2020

I find the free and basic versions to be basically useless. Disappointed that the app is expensive to obtain the functionality needed.

NEJJEN
11 de abril de 2018

Haven't actually see it work yet

Pam Jerrys
8 de octubre de 2019

I would appreciate it if the save button wasn't all the way at the bottom and the dashboard bottom on the right top corner. It is not very intuitive because most save buttons (like the Shopify Theme Editor) is on the top right corner!

Qutiefly
Países Bajos
24 de abril de 2018

Just starting out. We will see how it does

Indeeet
12 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 2 de abril de 2019

IT´S A VERY USEFUL APP FOR YOUR SHOP. I´M USING IT AND HELPS A LOT REGARDING TO THE TORTOISE THAT MAKES YOU WRITE HEREDSS

Coral Effect
España
20 de diciembre de 2019

I have not had a chance to see any results from the given I just downloaded it. However, fairly easy to navigate and has good options to choose from.

Savona's Boutique®
18 de febrero de 2020

Easy setup... trying now,,, hope it will help. only shows the daily timer. other features im trying to make it done. Thank you in advance

All Sale Today
Filipinas
25 de septiembre de 2019

It was surprisingly easy to set up! I have not had a chance to use it yet because this pop window asking to write a comment about the app popped up immediately after I installed it. That's the only reason for the three stars. But I'll let you know what I think after I've had a chance to use it and change my stars accordingly.

Cobra Gadgets