Reseñas (9.610)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 22 de abril de 2019

The app was easy to install and to customize. The rating could increase or decrease after a few days. I am currently only using the free option for testing.

I don't like being rushed for a review so soon after install.

Beauty Bar & Supply
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
14 de julio de 2020

I find the free and basic versions to be basically useless. Disappointed that the app is expensive to obtain the functionality needed.

NEJJEN
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
8 de octubre de 2019

I would appreciate it if the save button wasn't all the way at the bottom and the dashboard bottom on the right top corner. It is not very intuitive because most save buttons (like the Shopify Theme Editor) is on the top right corner!

Qutiefly
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2018

Just starting out. We will see how it does

Indeeet
12 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 2 de abril de 2019

IT´S A VERY USEFUL APP FOR YOUR SHOP. I´M USING IT AND HELPS A LOT REGARDING TO THE TORTOISE THAT MAKES YOU WRITE HEREDSS

Coral Effect
España
11 meses usando la aplicación
18 de febrero de 2020

Easy setup... trying now,,, hope it will help. only shows the daily timer. other features im trying to make it done. Thank you in advance

All Sale Today
Filipinas
11 meses usando la aplicación
25 de septiembre de 2019

It was surprisingly easy to set up! I have not had a chance to use it yet because this pop window asking to write a comment about the app popped up immediately after I installed it. That's the only reason for the three stars. But I'll let you know what I think after I've had a chance to use it and change my stars accordingly.

Cobra Gadgets
10 de enero de 2020

Zamani Masheleni Shezi from S.Africa I used this app to boost my sales it promising though but only the results will impress me. The you.

Qalaza-online Store
Sudáfrica
11 de abril de 2021

Almost all important features require upgrade. Not enough included in free version. Startup businesses need more free helper tools in the beginning, not more things with fees making it impossible to have enough funds left over to stock products.

A4dable Accessories
28 de agosto de 2019

I wish there were more free options for brand new businesses. I will see how the ones I've chosen help and upgrade after.

mycheriessentiel