Avaliações (9 593)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
12 de outubro de 2021

Love how easy it was to implement with just switching on certain features but did have one feature that didn't show up for some reason even though it is turned on on the back end.

Live Lively Inc
27 de maio de 2020

Not sure yet, just installed. But installation was easy and lots of free options with even better upgrade options. I will write another review after seeing how well it performs.

Muscle Supplements
22 de janeiro de 2019

I really cannot tell if I am going to like this app or not, it is too early, I just installed it an never used it.

Li-Nea
Editado a 5 de julho de 2022

We use the app, we like it, and ultimately, we recommend it, but we did have a negative experience recently: The app suddenly stopped working in the middle of a huge sale which caused a lot of confusion with our customers because the advertising and details of the sale were dependent on the app functioning correctly. The issue was fixed in 7 days, although this time could have been shorter because some of the app support emails were going to my junk folder. Ultimately, we lost a lot of revenue due to the app malfunctioning, but we still use the app and when it works, it's great. It does help increase sales, so we still recommend it, we only hope that we don't experience any more app malfunctions in the future, or that we can get any bugs fixed quicker... Perhaps Hextom would consider introducing a live chat feature in the app back-end so we can contact support quickly in emergencies?

Silicone Lovers | Realistic Sex Dolls
Reino Unido
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
25 de março de 2020

A decent app that does most of what I need - the only thing missing in the basic plan is the ability to schedule when campaigns start and end. The jump from 9.99 to 29.99 / month is pretty steep to get this practical functionality. I appreciate there are other things included in the professional package but they aren't things I need - so left me a bit frustrated by the pricing.

opensurf
Reino Unido
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
16 de abril de 2018

Excited to see how the app works at actually converting traffic!

Aria Ultimate
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2020

Trust Badges look really generic. Seems easy to use, my first time using the app so we will see what the outcome is

5th Avenue Goods
About 2 years usando a aplicação
31 de maio de 2020

i used the app for a sale it was helpful. i think the inventory countdown would be better if it wasn't automatically for every item.

Neet Freak Clothing LLC
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
30 de junho de 2020

Bonne application mais ne fonctionne pas toujours bien (version libre), problème d'affichage, dommage.

SAWAXX
França
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
26 de maio de 2018

Giving this a try right now, reviews look good so I doubt i'll be disappointed

Levels613