Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost , 9 225 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 2 april 2019

IT´S A VERY USEFUL APP FOR YOUR SHOP. I´M USING IT AND HELPS A LOT REGARDING TO THE TORTOISE THAT MAKES YOU WRITE HEREDSS

Coral Effect
Spanien
20 december 2019

I have not had a chance to see any results from the given I just downloaded it. However, fairly easy to navigate and has good options to choose from.

Savona's Boutique®
18 februari 2020

Easy setup... trying now,,, hope it will help. only shows the daily timer. other features im trying to make it done. Thank you in advance

All Sale Today
Filippinerna
25 september 2019

It was surprisingly easy to set up! I have not had a chance to use it yet because this pop window asking to write a comment about the app popped up immediately after I installed it. That's the only reason for the three stars. But I'll let you know what I think after I've had a chance to use it and change my stars accordingly.

Cobra Gadgets
10 januari 2020

Zamani Masheleni Shezi from S.Africa I used this app to boost my sales it promising though but only the results will impress me. The you.

Qalaza-online Store
Sydafrika
10 månader användning av appen
11 april 2021

Almost all important features require upgrade. Not enough included in free version. Startup businesses need more free helper tools in the beginning, not more things with fees making it impossible to have enough funds left over to stock products.

A4dable Accessories
10 månader användning av appen
28 augusti 2019

I wish there were more free options for brand new businesses. I will see how the ones I've chosen help and upgrade after.

mycheriessentiel
29 juli 2020

OK ESTA MUY PADRE SIN EMBARGO LA RESEÑA LA DEBERIAN DE SOLICITAR DESPUES DE QUE PUEDA VER EN LA TIENDA LOS CAMBIOS.

Clickstore
Mexiko
2 december 2018

Just downloaded. Finna see what it du for my store guess will write another after I test it out. Peace to ya

Rawtao
12 oktober 2021

Love how easy it was to implement with just switching on certain features but did have one feature that didn't show up for some reason even though it is turned on on the back end.

Live Lively Inc