Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

Comforee

Buy 2 and get - 10% mast be in your app! and best way add more features in the standard plan! thanks

Jee Express

I'm just using it I hope it make miracles for my store :) It looks like a great App I'm just waiting

Eda fresh shop

j ai utilise cette application pour m aider a mes travaux de shopify
cet une tres bonne app.merci beaucoup

BEBLBU Beautiful Black Butterfly Be Elegant Be Love Be U

A lot up upgrade requirements after downloading a Free App other than that it appears to be an easy setup

Puzzle Design

Not really what I was looking for. I send a message asking for some help, they never reply to me, dissapointed.

Oasis Felicidade

The app is good, but I don't know how to put my countdown on top of my button, this is horrible!!!!!

Moor Gems

I created an urgency timer however the timer never appeared on my website.... I initially added the verified signs and the free shipping feature, once I realized there may be a conflict I removed them and the timer still is not appearing on my site. UPDATE: I refreshed the page and it appeared, but it seems to be inconsistent.

PEACHCODE

Will be good if the 'browse products' button on the admin page actually works... it literally only lets you choose one item to put your urgent cart message.

Mask Motive

Yeah, this is a so-far review.
So far, its playing up. Sales sticker not showing up where it's supposed to or at all, or the wrong type. I'll spend some time with it and update this review if it comes right. But so far....

JetMask

I've added on a 'low stock' batch for a product to boost sales which now apparently does not exist anymore. Contacted customer service and they added a stock count without my permission which was counter productive. Very disappointing not sure I will keep this app I don't really see the point.

Previous 1 3 4