Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

EarlyShop

Sehr gut , auf englisch leider schade besser wäre auf deutsch und kostenlose wöre natürlich noch besser

Delluxury

Nice app but have some litle problemes, campains disapear sometimes ... Would be better if we could be sure capains won't disapear

Elegant Sculpts

honestly we'll see how it does......................................................................

WatchesWorld Store

não consegui utilizar direito ainda mas parece ser bom
estou com dificuldade para localizo-lo e minha pagina.

WCHIX

Por ahora la función que quería no funciona en mi tema , les escribiré a ver si pueden solucionarlo..

Dsuprimentos

Irei fazer o teste, se for bom darei 5 estrelas.
Aparentemente parece ser muito produtivo.
Não posso provar nada ainda.

Proudsociety

I'm testing this for my shop currently to see if I can achieve the need for my customers! Thank you for this app!

gravityconnect

Its easy to use. Most of the time had to learn a little bit. Hasnt increased sales yet but it looks really well. Hard to make come up on the site..

Li-Nea

I really cannot tell if I am going to like this app or not, it is too early, I just installed it an never used it.

WoodWatchy

I used this app to boost the sales! It didn’t show up on my website,but i see the campaign in the shopify app!