Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

WCHIX

Por ahora la función que quería no funciona en mi tema , les escribiré a ver si pueden solucionarlo..

Dsuprimentos

Irei fazer o teste, se for bom darei 5 estrelas.
Aparentemente parece ser muito produtivo.
Não posso provar nada ainda.

Proudsociety

I'm testing this for my shop currently to see if I can achieve the need for my customers! Thank you for this app!

gravityconnect

Its easy to use. Most of the time had to learn a little bit. Hasnt increased sales yet but it looks really well. Hard to make come up on the site..

Li-Nea

I really cannot tell if I am going to like this app or not, it is too early, I just installed it an never used it.

WoodWatchy

I used this app to boost the sales! It didn’t show up on my website,but i see the campaign in the shopify app!

Price Village

I used this app to help drive sales to my website. I'm looking forward to seeing it work for me. Let's see.

Fundas Apple

Increible muy buena app. Es justamente lo que estaba buscando.
Lo unico que los iconos de envio gratis deverian cambiarlo y poner unos mas sencillos.

PrepDepot

Not really sure what 'x' 'y' or' 'z' are but im sure they are nice people. They said it has to be 100 characters.

Rawtao

Just downloaded. Finna see what it du for my store guess will write another after I test it out. Peace to ya