Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

vendalty

i used this app and good for beginers to make.it attract customers to buy quikly.it also make a lot of sales

COZY NEST

Using it for urgency countdown timer and trust badges. It's good app in general. Although would be nice if free plan was a bit less limited with basic options. Please keep basic stuff free, and leave ninja options for upgrades! :D

SmartShoppersPH

very comfortable and easy to use i recommend this to all beginners or professionals ecommerce it really helps your business grow.

Montres Somptueuses

This app helped me set up trust badges on my website to look more professional. Thank you Ultimate Sales Boost!!!

Outdoor Performance Equipment

Easy to use and quick to set up. Creates a sense of urgency with minimal work. Easy to customize as well.

Uso Boutique

so far so good! Offers product countdowns, trust badges to help convert visitors into customers. I may need to upgrade but so far it offers all that I require.

Trending Bag Store

so far so good. I'm still exploring and will soon return to update my feedback.
It will be too early to write too much for now.

10Ducesolutions

Makes my store look a lot more respectful thank for providing such a wonderful product that works in good ways

Pretty Hub

I get this app to help me get customer's trust on my website to buy my products. I hope it can really boost my sales. Creating urgency for the customer to buy it is really good.

MissKay Kollection

This app is good and works efficiently, haven't had any problems with it so far and there's a free plan which is always good