Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

Lifestlyewireless

Easy! It was straight forward and not difficulty at all to integrate with my store. I like all the features and options that are available.

Le Brilliance

otimo app gratis meio limitado mas facil de usar pode se personalizara bem os itens por todos ou por individual

DREAM LIFE SG

Great APP for free. recommend to all who running they online business! Take it! Take it! Take it! Highly recommend!

BronwynGoods

this app was recommended by my ecommerce host/platform and I can see how useful it is already, Looking forward to using it more going forward!

TheGreenCub

Ciao mi chiamo leonardo mi piace molto questa app che aiuta a incrementare le vendite sul mio store

Big Woof Pet Store

I am only using the free version of USB but it has an easy to use interface that displays your changes on the right-hand side of the screen. I found it really helps to visualise the changes being made without having to save and click elsewhere to view the update.

Tech Way Less

This app is promising. I think I just found what I was looking for. It adds message for minimum order to receive free shipping based on my settings. No coding. Great Job!

Huguito's kids

i used this app for first time however i felt like.... if i used it before is really easy and quick to use thanks keep a
improving to we continue a improving our skills ........................thaks!!!

Cupper's Choice Coffee

Super easy to use and set up. I have used the app on 3 different stores and have been very happy with the app and support.

Pariworld Homedecor

Useful app. It has countdown timer, stock availbility, sales boost, trust badges and many more free tools; you can use those on your website to boost your sales.