Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

HashTagRus

Trying this out for the first time so I can't really say much. But will see and if it works good for my store ill be more than happy to write a better review.

Crown Groom

Some more features need to be free! Overall the app is good! Looks good on the checkout page and creates a satisfactory sense of urgency.

Royal-xclusiv

I just installed this app as part of my 'get sales in by launch date and after' measure. I will be back to update this review as our store is new and we are yet to see results of what the app can do...
It was quite easy to install so I will give 3 stars for that.

CAKEHILL

let's see
how does it work

Detour Science Store

So far, so good. Just started, so it's early to write a review. Lots of people say this, so I wonder why this concern is not yet addressed? I will be glad to upgrade to the paid levels if the free version proves useful. It just seems scammy to ask for a review of a product that was literally downloaded less than 2 minutes ago. So take the three stars with a grain of salt...hopefully I can update it to 5 after an honest amount of interaction with the app.

HQ Lighting Pro

App is okay. However, it doesn't work as it should on the turbo theme. I tried to look for the support team but they are non-existent.... I have no idea how I can get in touch with them

My Guy Online

Still testing app. Will let you know if it meets my needs.
I hope all the selections I made work properly.
Thanks

Alhazen

i have to try if is working, let me some time to know how is the app is

Stitched Up Tshirts

Followed the instructions but couldn't see the benefits to my page

Healthylife 360

Awesome app.... great tool for marketing