Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Radiant Rose Jewellery

Amazing app, easy to use, the free plan still allows me to do all the things I would like and has optimised my conversion rate. highly recommend

Cool Puffs Candy Co.

must get this app today it will last. i love it . i like it alot. this is a must get product app today

VandulaFarms

Extremely thankful for discovering this app! We first used the Ultimate Sales Booster to create a sense of urgency and increased conversions during our Black Friday event and its super worth it! Easy to use and met all the features we were looking for a sales boosting app! This app truly lived up to its name. This a must have for every SME Shopify Store owner!

Lioda Loja online

muito bom!!
atendeu minhas expectativas,
mesmo o plano grátis é de alta qualidade, em breve vou assinar!!

GLAM OUTLET APPAREL

I enjoyed how simple it is to set up how you want sale boosters to be displayed across your website.

Antwaniques Collections

I use this app for the the trusted badges and when I am running specials or sales and my clients like the look of it on my website . So im very happy with the app just wish more features were free!

Essentia Store

Great app and very sufficient features for free plan. I can only complain about they are pushing so much to write a review :)

SCENTX FRAGRANCE SA

I must say , I'm very impressed with this app. Its really user friendly and suck a great app for your website. Mostly impressed with the ease of things.

itsmelistyles

I used this app to help me build trust for my customers in my online store and I love that its FREE. I appreciate this app thank you.

Luxédore

A simple yet effective application that is worth installing; I've installed it over 2 years ago and still use it to this day.