Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

Kimbridge

First time using this app. Very easy to navigate. I added trust badges etc. to my product page, it looked really good. Thank you

FM Custom Studio

I used this app to help me boost my online store. Easy to use, I just started my online business, this help me lots, thanks ~

Tune The City

Does exactly what it needs to. Provides enough options to gain a few more sales per month and for free.

greenfaux

good Experience overall I would love to take another premium package it helps to boots my sales. good Experience overall I would love to take another premium package it helps to boots my sales.

BeauTerra

It is very easy to use! I highly recommend it, I have it in my 2 online stores, I have seen many benefits

EyeServeLooks

Awesome! I can't wait for my customer to visit my store and start shopping! I feel this app will definitely help with my sale!

MoodMasters

the app is great, gives you more potential to sell, highly recommend, you can use it when you're just starting to help you create your early sales

Boutique Tetelestai

i used this app for creating urgence and scarcity ! it really made a difference on my store! great app!

Reign Straws LLC

this app is really freaking great, I use the free version but it still comes with a lot, I hope there are companies who pay these people because they deserve it.

UniversityCornell

I just bought the professional version tonight. very simple setup, hopefully the results are worth the 80.00 monthly fee for the high end version. I'll find out soon enough I guess lol