Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flossy Eyewear

Time spent using app About 2 months

An amazing app really helped the business would highly recommend for any businesses looking to improve conversions

mysticalcherry

Great app for creating sale notifications on your website. I have been using the free version as we just launched the store. So far we are using Hextom apps and they have been working well for us. I will update as I go along.

rideoncar.us

love it very nice app you should get it hbodebo2edhbodhboehboehdboebdodboedboiebudebipedbpiedubpiudbep

We Look Nice

Just started new business, love this is available. Leaving 2021 starting new welooknice.com Happy 2022

Kawaink

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app! I haven't proven its boost in my sales yet because I just install it, but the UX is great, well thought out and easy to use.

Macho Style

Location Brazil

Excelente app, era o que estava procurando e só achei no Ultimate Sales Boost. Obrigado! Muito bom. Recomendo

Intercontinental Store

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito fácil de configurar, bastante intuitivo, diversas opções e navegação simples, gostei muito!

VitPro

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Easily we use the badges, features based on our requirement. No coding required. Expecting more free features in the future. Thank you.

Neuphory

Location Belgium

Excellente application !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiant Rose Jewellery

Location Australia

Amazing app, easy to use, the free plan still allows me to do all the things I would like and has optimised my conversion rate. highly recommend