Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

TechiesCollection

Must have app for every business. I used it for both of my stores and the results are amazing. Would strongly recommend.

FashionBeautyBestonline

wonderfull i really like this app its look nice my store..................................................................................................................................

Bella and Bloom Ph

VERY GOOD!!!!! RECOMMENDED APP HOPE IT WILL HELP MY SHOP TO HAVE MORE CLIENTLE LOOKS VERY GOOD NOW!!!!!

Wishopp Loja

Estou em fase de experimento, recém descobrindo a ferramenta, mas assim que trabalhar eu voltarei a detalhar.

Lojas kalid

DDWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Crystal Queen Rhinestones Australia

the app is easy to use. enough free features to get started and see how i go before adding more options.

amicishop

Thank you. For now, I use trust badges from your app. was helpfull. I hope I will use your app in a future..

TENOHA E-SHOP

Very useful app. The features are many.
We personally recommend the stock scarsity feature. The layout is very clean and fits all the themes of the site.
The dynamic checkout button function is also very nice.
Great customer service!

Konstantina Creations

Great app, It boosted my sales a lot!!! easy to use, simple to install and configure, You won't regret downloading it!

SecuriPhone Case

The app is user friendly and looks great on my store and I am hoping it increases conversions in due course.