Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Black Friday sale, urgency, stock countdown, trust badge, BOGO

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Feather Touch

Location Australia

I love this app as it's a time bomb clicking in customers minds ... love it. It makes an urgency on buying our product. Mind game app.

Chase Y Dreams

user friendly and if all goes will will upgrade to the next plan. i would like if they offer few more features in the free version.

AjibAkins LLC

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I used this app to help generate sales and also update the aesthetics of my website. I mostly enjoy the fact that it is free!

Simple and Beautiful Life LLC

Helps my customers know exactly what is going on with inventory as well as sales/discounts/free shipping etc. It's also very customizable. Love it!

wirelessgc

Location Spain

excelente aplicacion, muy intuitva y de facil manejo la verdad que sirve mucho para aumentar las conversiones de la tienda

Kiery-Fashion.com

I Used the app to boost traffic and it was really easy to use thank you for this app. I'm just starting out and i know this app will really help me as i go forward.

Laced by Terra Bella

Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to use so far, I'm excited to see how this helps with my business ! I hope this helps with conversion rates in my ecommerce store.

Voltash

Location Hong Kong SAR

loving the app, they made it free for the most of the part, which makes it the best app. perfect for starter growth.

unishopbrasil

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito bom e ajuda a converter muito, tem várias funções para realizar promoções e orientando o cliente a finalizar a compra.

Daily Delightz

its great . all features are good and easy to use.
Preview is the best feature .
Keep it going to boost more sales