Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Sessenta Minutos

Estou gostando do app., bem fácil de usar e intuitivo. Caso aprove vou compra-lo. Verei os resultados futuros!

E-XETERA

pour le moment tout se passe bien, je viens de l'installer.
je regarde le paramètrage de base qui semble suffisant pour commencer.
Je ne peux pas vous en dire plus à date.

GymSnatched

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME MAKE MY SALES MORE URGENT AND GET PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT QUICKER THUS MAKING MORE SALES FOR MY STORE.

Smartviva

Top............................................................................................................................................................

Bella Roza Hair

i used the app for my sales ,i really like it,was easy to navigate , load and tag. great stickers ,

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

Really easy to use and excited to have these features implemented in my store! Love the low stock alert !

Olfaparfum

I just started to use it for first but it look nice I didn't found it on my store but I must learn how it works

Better Buy

thanks for making this type of app.........love this app for my new store its is besst to great urgency

Vivacious Rose

Only the basics are free, but it really allowed me to make my website better- especially starting out, so I’m not complaining! It was easy & made my site that much more professional!

EDCYN

I believe this app is amazing. Although my store is new and I know this is a great product. I definitely recommend.