Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Black Friday sale, urgency, stock countdown, trust badge, BOGO

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hanif Homes

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great app. Needs to be cheaper though. The higher upgrade plans cost a little too pricy for such a small feature.

Hairseries

Location China

Hi! Our badge does not have a webpage to be effective? what to do? Time is in a hurry, please help me, thank you!

Beach Day

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to create my online store's first discount and the process was streamlined and very easily integrated right with my store. Good product.

Nexus Home

Location France

Works seamlessly. Nothing to say and cool features. I recommend Hextom apps for sure. Just try and I think you'll love it !

DA Bath Boutique

Excellent app. This application has helped me increase my sales and attract the attention of my customers. The counter is a very good tool and it has many features that make it fun.

Fashion Unlimited LLC

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Just configured and looks easy and awesome thing to boost a sales. Lets see how it goes. Configuration is easy; Free plan subscribed. Will upgrade soon.

Klassy Charm

I'm still figuring out how this works. But so far so good. Free features are useful. Hope to get sales so I can upgrade the plan.

clickcam

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Top app, really simple and a must have. All the functionnalities are here to increase your marketing for any ecommerce website

Paw Paw Store

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

It s wonderful apps with many different functions! fantastik,gooooooood, very interesting for all story owners

TheFirstClassDeals

Location Netherlands

Install was quick and also easy to use. The free features are more then you expect. Concluding it is a good app.