Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Trendii Bags

I used this app to help me generate traffic. Good app helped my customers feel more secure while shopping with me.

Belle Clique

thank you giving me a chances to sue your great app. thank you, i hope that it will help in the future.

Dewittetandenexpert

Great app, it is easy to use and hopefully it helps me with converting the interested visitors into buyers.

Helloow

excelente aplicação não é difícil de entender fácil de usar tem algumas limitações mas eu recomendo.

Petgardn

Hello I relly like the app, it would be great if it offered the option to put a timer on the home page as well.

L`Odore - sinnliche Düfte

It is very good! There is only 1 thing missing. TWINT as a Paymentmethod icon!
TWINT is in switzerland one of the most used paymentmethods. I do not know why this is not integrated on your Iconlist. Otherwise I'm verry happy with the tool.

Auntie Loni's

i used this app for urgency sale ending and trust badges. i like that you can change the color but there is a lot of restrictions with the free version like not being able to tag sale products as the products with the countdown timer so you have to do it manually which is a headache.

Top Pearls

Enjoyed the free features of this app, it's just awesome! Recommended for new stores. When you are confident you can upgrade to more features!

techinfoindia

i loved this app .good app A review is an evaluation of a publication, service, good apps alsoilke it

Beebodhi.com

Great app! Although not a lot of free options unfortunately. Could have been nicer to have some more free options.