Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Universo Sanca

Acabei de adicionar esse app a minha loja, não carregou ainda para eu ver o resultado, mas espero que de certo! Obrigado

tatianatoledo

Usei esse aplicativo para me ajudar a fazer a configuração do checkout da minha loja, coloquei o timer da escassez no momento da compra que o cliente for fazer. Gostei muito dessa funcionalidade.

Aconchego de Casa

Aplicativo muito bom e muito útil, ajuda demais na conversão de clientes, sugiro colocarem um timer de 10 min no max, ajuda o cliente a finalizar a compra mais rápido

J U S F H A B

I really love this app! It really creates the urgency for customers and is just well integrated in my store.

Kept Women Boutique

Thanks for helping to me to provide urgency and conversion to my site. I definitely recommend this app!

Leshells DollHouse

Very easy to use I will see how much traffic and sales I get I’ll be back with an update. But overall nice app

Arsinoe

This app is very useful and easy to use. It gives you a lot of features in one app that saves you from installing multiple apps for different needs. Highly recommended.

EgzothickThinks

Naprawde świetnA. cIEKAWA KONSTRUKCJA. DAJCIE TROCHĘ WIECEJ MOŻŁIWOŚCI. nP. REKLAMUJCIE NAS BARDZIEJ

NANA DEALS

really cool. i like it because of the availability of the free plan. i would really like to recommend it

Thread Revival

I used this app to help me boos sales and create urgency! Cannot wait to see the results. Set up was easy to do!