Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Dripdenmark

Nice app i think its easy and cool for my business. I will tell my friends and businesspartners about this so they can use it too

Voi Jeans

i use this app to highlight special offers, promos etc on site. it helps customers identify best offers and increases sales. good app, very easy to use. would recommend

Zing Vibes

Love this app, it gives you a free plan which allows you to add the timer to specific products, unlike a similar app we have used where the free plans would add the timer to all the pages affecting the page speed and SEO consequently.

Comfy Pooch Supplies

so easy to use. and great features included in free plan. I would really recommend this app as it does what it says

Anna's illustrations

Very handy and easy to use! Especially for banners and to make sure your customers see the stock that's left.

The Sap Essentials

I used this app to get people who buy their products without thinking twice. Very user-friendly which makes it easy to understand how to use it.

What’s Your Story?

This app was able to help me to add things to my page to not only make my customer's shopping experience easier but also give my store a more professional look! It was super easy to set up which made things even better.

IndieAesthetics

Esta muy bien, aun con el plan gratuito tiene funciones muy buenas, como el contador o mensajes en el checkout

Bao Bao Rich

I really love this app, this app does all the useful function of promotion strategy. I highly recommend it

Safety Sports Store

oooh this what i need this app amazing i recommend it very helpful and easy to setup thank you so much