Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Espaço Nube

Wasserdichtschuhüberzug

a great app to boost sales i will recommand it to everyone it helps a lot to boost your sales so boost yours.

Modtivo

I really like the simplicity of this app. Especially for the free version... but this is worth the investment.

akichanman7

I thought it was really wonderful. I would like to thank the developers. Especially, the function to display the countdown with overflow is very good for marketing. Because it's one of the most effective ways to get visitors to buy.

The kabana

thanks...............................................................................................................................................

LWKY

amazing app really helped my sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mubarak Paper Co.

I'm new to shopify, and this is a must have App. It's very easy to use, and they offer lots of great free options! Perfect for a new shop, and for creating a better shopping experience for your customers. I found out about the app on a youtube video on top 2021 shopify apps.

MNDSET.

So far this is a really good and easy to set up APP. Im still testing it out, but I am excited about it already.

BAHALFE

Thank you so much for the app! Fast, understandable. Recommend for decorating your store. You're awesome!

The Glam Icon

I use this app to put a product label on sale items and new arrivals. I absolutely love it! I also use the checkout time and the free shipping bar.