Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Hibuy-freeship

i used this app to help my website to increase our sale and let my customer trust my business thank you

zacoumi

awesome app to use for your shopify. Simple easy and straight forward without any complications. nice

The Happy Homeboy

It's solid! I didn't have much difficulty understanding the app. So many features you get with the latest version. Totally worth it.

1 Off Sale

I haven't had it installed longer than 5 minutes before I'm asked to leave a review, so I can't say too much about it's functionality. It installed easily and looks to be easily configurable.

vanta box

Thank you for this great app ... it's just crashed once I don't know why but for the final results it's great... I appreciate your hard work on it

Petiscão Petshop

Ótimo aplicativo com muitas ferramentas uteis para utilização e otimização do site, super recomendo!

Oranjaa.com

great app and very eas to navigate..I think i will use it from now for my website and see how my sales can be improved

TecnoManiaExpress

Eu gostei muito da configuração, agora vou testar e coloco minhas recomendaçções para todos vocês saberem com é o funcionamento de todas as funções do App. Ele é bastante intuitivo e tem tudo para ser o Aplicativo da minha loja

Country Great

I used only free point of this app. I think it is better for beginer. My store is new. This app will help me to attract new customers to my store.

ptustore

Muito top, estou começando a usar o app agora, espero que converta muito bem as páginas de vendas para que eu me interesse em assinar a versão paga do app.