Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

wueletrônicos

Eu ainda estou testando os apps disponiveis para melhor emplementar a minha loja de dropshipping, assim que tiver mais informações farei um novo comentário

Exceenstores

Well for now, it serves okay. Are you able to integrate custom cart button color change in this app? Also it'll be nice to select the actual colors for Mastercard, Paypal and AMEX distinctively.

With Love Charms

This app really helps us boost our conversions and make sales. I love this and have it on every one of my stores.

Berrakausa.com

Simple but effective to what i need it for. The free options has several options to choose from. Thanks for the app

Loisir Athletics

I used this app to help me boost sells for my first Shopify store. I haven't seen results yet, but am really impressed by the easy set-up and the fact that it has a free option.

lovegilllambo

nice app and hope it gonna blow up my more sales and revenue. The best thing about the app is that you can show the counter time or message so that customer gonna think about it and gonna buy there product right away.

Sassy Swan Boutique

I wish a little more would be given for free access, but I found another inventory notification app through someone else

Ibs importadora

buena aplicación , si cumplió con mis expectativas , ahora seguir vendiendo :) , saquen su versión en español!!!!!!!

Geek Stage

TOP o app, me ajudou bastante com as necessidades que eu tinha, continuem assim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetroStream TV

love the app! super easy to use and integrate with shopify! so glad i stumbled on it, can't wait to see how it helps with our sales