Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

yoga1stop

I HAVE RECENTLY ADDED APP TO MY STORE. IT WAS REALLY EASY AND LOOK'S AMAZING JUST WANT TO SEE IF IT BOOSTS SALES NOW BUT SO FAR VERY PLEASED WITH FREE APP.

Greetings and Exchange

Just added the app to my store so my evaluation will be vague. So far the app has worked wonders, I will report back in time with a better analysis of the application.

Luxury Place

Nice app contem varias funções free e pagas , toda via ainda e pego poderia ser gratuito para todos poderem usar

One Loot

So far it's pretty nice. I like you can change all of the colors and fonts. I have submitted some features I would like to see, so once those are added, this is a 5-star app for sure.

Avogranate

Just started this app, quite straight forward. Edited the badges and notes in the products page.We'll see how it does over time :)

HmsProOutletParts

very good app and easy for setting im recommend for you to all beginner Stores Awesome tools for my store

RetrogamingPatate

This app is pretty cool. You can use a lot of useful things to increase your sales. I think this application is a "Must HAve".

lacenstore

i like this app , it helps my store to get more sales ; i notice that they have many features and that's what i have taken into concederation

Bluesky Style Store

I used this app help me boost sales. It's really working www.blueskystylestore.com.

The Thrift Hub

i just installed the app, i hope it does as it says. but so far, nice interface and easy to set up.