Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Danyells Closet

My site hasnt been doing as well as i wanted it to be doing i knew i needed a boost in sales & this app is very helpful!

HuntTrends

Loving it, highly recommend this app. Its very easy to use. Wish the free plan had more stickers under the add to cart section such as Trusted badge etc. But overall, great app.

Black AF Shirts

Very user friendly with plenty of free features to boost the urgency and highlight the calls to action on your page. Next level stuff for free... I'm likely to upgrade

Trendii Bags

I used this app to help me generate traffic. Good app helped my customers feel more secure while shopping with me.

Belle Clique

thank you giving me a chances to sue your great app. thank you, i hope that it will help in the future.

Dewittetandenexpert

Great app, it is easy to use and hopefully it helps me with converting the interested visitors into buyers.

Helloow

excelente aplicação não é difícil de entender fácil de usar tem algumas limitações mas eu recomendo.

Petgardn

Hello I relly like the app, it would be great if it offered the option to put a timer on the home page as well.

L`Odore - sinnliche Düfte

It is very good! There is only 1 thing missing. TWINT as a Paymentmethod icon!
TWINT is in switzerland one of the most used paymentmethods. I do not know why this is not integrated on your Iconlist. Otherwise I'm verry happy with the tool.

Auntie Loni's

i used this app for urgency sale ending and trust badges. i like that you can change the color but there is a lot of restrictions with the free version like not being able to tag sale products as the products with the countdown timer so you have to do it manually which is a headache.