Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

SHOPCUTESALES

nice easy to set up and use recommended for all. it is my first shop it gives new look to it. happy

thelifevan

wow very nice i love this app , easy to use and helpfull , help me evry day with suport . helpfull helpfull

Swift

It's Cool !! It works well, I especially like the Layouts and Fonts! Makes it look more modern and fancier.

Creative Endeavors 4U

So far I like the app. It is really helping me create urgency for customers to buy the products. Look forward to using it more.

Premium Car Detailing Supplies

Amazing product and software i very much enjoyed the whole free portion because the app really works!

Violet Spring

Pls help me to explore your apps. This app seems like it can help me to do my personal matters. Hopefully there is more ways to use it

Bednana Shop

This app is really easy to set up and is working great so far! I would recommend getting this app if you are just starting out like me, the free plan works great.

Homely Creatures

I've used this app to do stock inventory countdown, which is excellent. It shows when you click on the product, but it would be great it could show at the 'collection' level of my website.

Shop 1515

very nice very nice very nice very nice very nice very nice very nice very nice very nice very nice

ZupperMarket

I just discovered this app inside Shopify store. For me it is really useful. I'm just starting to use it.