Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Black Friday sale, urgency, stock countdown, trust badge, BOGO

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maskobilous

I Used this add to display a sale for the season and setting up was super easy but in a sense almost too easy. Making it possible to over load your website with many banners and qualifications.

Doczi, ltd.

Time spent using app About 1 month

I cannot properly rate this until I see it in action. If it truly boosts my sales I will come back to offer a true rating.

Surn.Co

Location Australia

This is my very first business I have launched so found it daunting when it came to this aspect of selling my products. This app really helped me break down enough to make it simple, delivering a great result! Very happy and will continue to use :)

earthwalk

Location New Zealand

just installed... for low stock urgency... pretty good so far... happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShazissDiscovery

Location Pakistan

It gives a better & professional look to your website.. some features which i think are avoidable like animated button but as a whole this app really works..I truly recommend it

Jud&Matt®

Location France

Je trouve l'application très utile, le seul hic les options les plus intéressantes sont payantes. Merci

Cliqstore1

Location India

i iked this app very much if you will give me some more featture that will good.i personally recommend this app.

Saadiwala

Location India

This App Is Very Good For Sale On Shopify And It Helps Me Lot.
And Their Feature Are Very Good. Please Keep This App Free

Maqsood_Mart

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I USED IT AND LOOKS WELL I HOPE.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Beautify Me Modestly

Time spent using app About 1 month

Not complicated. I'd recommend this app. Im using the free version right now toes how it goes but I might purchase a plan a bit later.