Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Fashion Celebrity Store

Very helpful and cost efficient especially for beginner..I would recommended this app to all. Thank you.

Diallog Shop

Hello, your apps is really good and helpfull, as i asked in a mail, it would be amazing if we could use it on our homepage for poeple who have monoproduct and presentation on it in our homepage, or maybe it is possible and then ur apps is really good, i'm waiting a respond on it to know !

TECHM

Just installed seems very good app in market for free the features are top notch would definitely refer this to friends and family.

Shopportunistic

Ive heard some great things about this app, im trying it out to see if it works.
I am using the free verion.

Torribio

so far its pretty easy to use and it also makes my store look more appealing
i would recommend this app to other shopify users

amazing wireless charger

this is my first time using this app to help me to start to get an online sale more...... Thank you.

Roulette Apparel

easy to set up, only took 10 minutes. can't wait to see what this does for my conversion! really wish they would add more button types and styles.

Living Multicultural

great app, really love the features. Its just a bit confusing on the beginning but then you get the hang of it

Demovil

App was working wonderful on the shop. It was very positive to increase sale amounts and attract customers effectively.

Z T-Shirt Shack

I did take some time to set-up but, it wasn't so complicated and, hopefully, it will pay for itself.