Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Justncasetools.com

This is a must-have. I think the idea of providing such great looking trust badges is the real cherry on the top.

Thepawbrush

i used this app to help my sales increase very nice!! 2 thumbs up! thanks for the free app i will defenitly reccomend this app to my friends and to my family thanks

ac4e33

very neat looking app trying it now to see the process everything was plain and easy to instal very helpfully will come back with a full review once fully explored.

ACEL ENTERPRISE

I love this app, friendly used and i can do whatever design I want in my store.

The Wild Cat Co

So far so good! just on the free plan but will consider the upgrade if all working well. ................................

Leeshonaire

Easy to use for a beginner, wish we could use more features in free plan. I hope this will help with my store, was told great things by other youtubers to use this app.

The Everything Store

I just start using the app so we'll see how this helps it was recommended to me so I believe that's a great sign.

BOSMOR

Great app. I'm using it of my shopify web page. Works hope well

Easy Cook Land

Super application très intéressante pour optimisé les ventes.
Grâce à cette application on peut créer l'urgence pour pousser les clients potentiel à l'achat

Elle & Oscar

I just installed the app with the free service. It looks great so far, I would definitely consider a membership if all goes well.