Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

L O V E B O U T I Q U E

works really well, however bit confusing to use. The stock count down timer hasn't worked for me yet

bottls

The app has been really easy to use and modify and i'm very new to drop shipping so this makes the process a lot more smooth

Trending Deal's

I just added this app to my store and we will see how it goes! I will update my review later, Thanks!

Cocofy.co

Good app, is perfect for create urgency for our clients. A lot of utilities, the best app in the world. I enjoy this app

Maarte Kloset Fashion Online Store

Very helpful and easy to follow. Not complicated for someone who is not a tech savvy. Sure would love to upgrade in the future.

haruchic

it's ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook,thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!meet my need ........................................

TheBikiniStory

Something wonderful has happened today, when I peeped into the USB App.
There is nothing better that can be achieved by installing this App on your Shopify Store...

Magic of Destiny

Muy buen plugin recomendable sin lugar a dudas, me ayudo a mejorar mi checkout y a convertir las ventas.

Asley

I used the app to create urgency. It is really useful ! As a recommandation, it will be even better to have even more personalize countdown. Thanks for the app.

DirtDoom

This would apear to be a great app i hope it helps with sale im really greatfull to have a free plan available!