Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

RUNNING FEMME

So far so good. The best would have been to have "only a few in stock" rather than an exact number. Also, the number of current page viewers. Then, the plugin would be per-fect!

Qz Klozet

I really enjoy this app. Takes out alot of the grunt work. Very easy and straight forward. I would definitely recommend this app to other shopify stores who are just getting started. Helped me keep trak of deals and sales and has also brought so much more traffic to my online store.

daguette

It's a good app, it's practical for the e-commerce. There is a lot of functionality
For the Ultimate sales Boost, Thank you

Instant Store

This product is great. Help me manually push sale but It doesn't have the option to choose apply only sale product.

photogearaccessories

I am using this app to boost sales by making my site look and feel more interactive. The setup process is relatively simple and easy to customize. The extra trust banners are nice to have, but it would be nice to have 60 day and 90 day options for money back badges.

accessnet

you can do so much for a free plan and will definitely help you make the extra % in sale conversions

CheekyDoodah

i used this app to help boost sales, its really easy to set up and apply to relevant products and keep promotions fresh.

Chest Key

Seems very good for the free level, would like some updated trust icons though (google pay for example over wallet or the bitcoin icon). Mainly installed for the low stock counter, which is almost perfect for what i want, especially glad that you can set what level it reveals itself, other apps that show "Only 2,317 in stock!" just look silly as that number is far too high to create any real urgency with a consumer imo, and it looks more believable if its not on every product.

Orillia Fishing

I used this app to help show qty and hurry sales. I enjoyed how easy it was to setup. I wished the countdown would let me modify the price back to full price after it ran out though.

Body♡Harmony♡Life

So far this app seems very simple and straight to the point , very easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!