Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Spunkyhub

Nice app. Working absolutely as per expectation. Try out this app. Hope to get more sales via this app.

MyStore500

Simple and very easy to apply to your store. Have not had an increase in buys yet. It only takes 5 minutes to apply to your store

Simbala Jewelry

Seems good so far! Will keep by it and give a more in-depth review once Ive seen some conversions come in! Very good method though!

InterTrendy

I love it perfectly fit my site, you can use it by free plan very good design thank it love it, Thanks!

Aavistore

i used this app to enhance my store. This app is doing good and my store looks great with it. i am fully satisfied and please try to put tracking countdown in free app. Thank you.

Lorna Swimwear

The set up was very easy and intuitive. There are many options available so I will see how it goes :) T

The JMW Co.

I used this app to give more incentive for customers to buy. I haven't had any results yet but i am hopeful. A lot of the features are paid, though.

Holiday depo

I used this app to help build customer confidence in my new Shopify store. It was very simple to set up.

Wriskee

im just starting to use it so im gonna give another review if im dissappointed or im impressed with the service.

the ravenwolf