Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

MetroStream TV

love the app! super easy to use and integrate with shopify! so glad i stumbled on it, can't wait to see how it helps with our sales

Mychicha.led

c'est une très bonne application avec beaucoup de choix pour les bouton timer etc. je recommande...

Yogapparel

Wonderful app. It really boosted my conversion with 1.7% Thank you so much guys! I love it. Recommend it to all of you.

scratchtravelers

Its really simple to use, hopefully I get more sales through it. I really wanted something free for now to test out before subscribing to any paid applications and this app offers a free plan.

LayExpress

Just put my trust badges up on my store, I hope it works well. Can't wait to see my sales go up when.

Pure White Pods

I used it to help me with sales but gets expensive when you have to upgrade
I enjoyed it because it helped my website look more professional

JackHunter-boutique

j'ai bien aimé cette appli, je suis sur la version gratuite, les option son tres limité essait de la premium durant un lasp de temps serais interressant pour optimiser et essayer les option disponible avant l'essai payable

TheFitMonkey

I thought I want to wait until I have made my first sale in ecommerce venture, but since you asked, I must say that the USB app, being free, was easy to add, install and set up. Thanks!

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

quick installation, i am loking forward to see some progress. Sofar so good. Let's see if it truly works. It loos good so far.

Tech-accessoire

BONNE APLLICATION JAIME bien mais bcp de solution lapplication na pas encore marcher jattend toujour