Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Tres martillos

Podria ofrecerse en idioma español, ya que los clientes son de todo el mundo.Despues veremos que resultados trae, recien la he instalado.

PetsPalaceShop

I hope this app will get me sales to create the urgency the app was developed for. Hope everything works well

Teacup Cosmetics

This app has really helped me to sell products designated as “Deal Of The Day”! Easy to use and really makes my store/site look more like a “big” brand. Love it.

Nacional Shopping

A very good apllication for those people that use to sell on shopify. The app help a lot on the scarity and stock counting for the products

TM STORE

Aplicativo parece ser bom , espero que me ajude com as vendas . Assim que tiver um resultado bom volto pra dar a 5 estrela

MotionMarket

great app recomended

Outdoors Heaven Shop

I used this app to modify the final checkout style but I could not. I think that Shopify does not allow it since last updates from February 2019. I would agree some help for do this because having an optimized checkout will be very importante from my shop.
This app helps greatly to modify some previous pages like "cart" or "product" pages.

Girly Day

it is very helpul to me it seems like it will upgrade my sells alot because i have visitors but no sales and i think the fact that it will help me will increase it

Neram

looks god of now, will share the details. once I had played with it.
thanks for making this application

T-shirt With Messages

I just installed, let's see how it does and will leave the review later. It's very easy to install and follow.