Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

RNE Beauty Supply

Very easy to use. I will see how I like it before upgrading. I do not like the fact that I have to write a minimum of 100 words..................... to submit this post.

AlexDeckson

ALL in one app, very usefull, you can set up trust badges, multiple timers, i hope this app will boost my sales, very well done!

222 Shop Street

Starter Plan but helps us a lot with our marketing. Considering an upgrade at a future date. Thanks very much.

yalla4shop

it's very helpful thanks for apps developers .... i wish if you making more amazing apps like like this .... thanks very match ...

DIGG White

really cool. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Buy Trendy Products Direct

I used this to increase sales and it works!

TopProductOutlet

Works pretty good. Just started using it, so can't be definitely sure yet, but definitely recommend at least trying it out. I'll have a follow up review.

RedbuysWorld

I'm new to opening an e-commerce store, a bit late to the party! But these apps really help someone like me, on a fixed budget to test it.
Seems like a great product, I just installed it and can't wait to gauge it!

Grand Posture

it is really nice that they have lots of different features but it can be better. They just need to develop litle bit more.

Cat Clean

vraiment ravi de cette application très pratique et utile tout en aillant une utilisation très simple