Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

Dodorm1

good gadget but plans are expensive, so people won't be happy using it as they care more about their profits. Lower the prices.

Peace_ex

I like the robust interface very easy to use. I enjoyed the customization features as well, however the timer limit of 24 hours may be hindering the application.

Glamshop

Its ok...easy to use. You have to pay to really use what you should use for more customer demand. The free part is not ver motivating.

wizzamakeup

geart app i love it so goood i love it it amazing i like it thank you for this app really i love it

On The Way Baby Boutique

I like this App But It seems overlap my product description on some of my products, makes my checkout page look unprofessional

Produtos do Mundo

Muito bom! Aplicativo que todo mundo de usar.
Aumenta as vendas em pelo menos 30%. Recomendo a todos.

yeshark

This is very useful application for me because after i installed this app there is little increasement in conversionn rate

Sportness Shop

Great apps, make your Shop to look better. I hope that the app will help me to increase my sales. For every recommendation.

ImportBrasil

MUito bom tive uma grande ajuda com este aplicative e não consigo escrever mais do que 100

wastsite

Estou fazendo o teste. Ainda não tenho muito pra falar sobre o aplicativo, só acho que deveria fazer uma extensão em português!