Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Black Friday sale, urgency, stock countdown, trust badge, BOGO

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chiropractical Innovations

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed and set up this app. It was real easy. Took no time at all. Maybe 5 minutes. Now, Let's see if it boosts my sales!

It askes for a review once you set it up. I'd like to see how it performs first before i rate it, honestly.

TheSassyBratBoutique

I used this app to help my customers feel a sense of trust in the products i sell. I enjoyed the easy setting up and color options

Simpli Perfect

I am still testing out the application, we will see if this app turns out to be what is says it is. I do not know if I will enjoy it but on installing it is seems to be straight forward and easy to start with.

SmallRig

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is good except every time you change something it refreshes to a new page which is really annoying. I hope they can use it themselves and realize what i am pointing at.

Kjovisqui

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Bom.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Vlw

Loja House Collection

Location Brazil

Super prático e fácil de se configurar. Espero voltar dentro de um mês com ótimas noticias sobre esse aplicativo!!!

WhatZoo

I love the app!!! and free!!! awesome! I love how is organized and its works perfectly fine. All features are a must have!

Lord Estelle

Location France

super bien je recommande cette application elle aide les jeunes débutant, mais dommage que se soit en anglais

STIMUL - FIT

Location France

je teste toujours a l air bien ................................................................ o top

DivineGoodies

Very helpful app for my store. I'm very very pleased with the option for a countdown bar. With this app the checkout page is amazing.