Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tres martillos

Location Argentina

Podria ofrecerse en idioma español, ya que los clientes son de todo el mundo.Despues veremos que resultados trae, recien la he instalado.

PetsPalaceShop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 19 minutes

I hope this app will get me sales to create the urgency the app was developed for. Hope everything works well

Teacup Cosmetics

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app has really helped me to sell products designated as “Deal Of The Day”! Easy to use and really makes my store/site look more like a “big” brand. Love it.

Nacional Shopping

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

A very good apllication for those people that use to sell on shopify. The app help a lot on the scarity and stock counting for the products

TM STORE

Location Brazil

Aplicativo parece ser bom , espero que me ajude com as vendas . Assim que tiver um resultado bom volto pra dar a 5 estrela

MotionMarket

Location Jamaica

great app recomended

Outdoors Heaven Shop

Location Spain

I used this app to modify the final checkout style but I could not. I think that Shopify does not allow it since last updates from February 2019. I would agree some help for do this because having an optimized checkout will be very importante from my shop.
This app helps greatly to modify some previous pages like "cart" or "product" pages.

Girly Day

Location France

it is very helpul to me it seems like it will upgrade my sells alot because i have visitors but no sales and i think the fact that it will help me will increase it

Neram

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

looks god of now, will share the details. once I had played with it.
thanks for making this application

T-shirt With Messages

Time spent using app About 1 year

I just installed, let's see how it does and will leave the review later. It's very easy to install and follow.