Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 17, 2019

Super prático e fácil de se configurar. Espero voltar dentro de um mês com ótimas noticias sobre esse aplicativo!!!

Loja House Collection
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited June 17, 2019

I love the app!!! and free!!! awesome! I love how is organized and its works perfectly fine. All features are a must have!

WhatZoo
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 17, 2019

super bien je recommande cette application elle aide les jeunes débutant, mais dommage que se soit en anglais

Lord Estelle
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 15, 2019

je teste toujours a l air bien ................................................................ o top

STIMUL - FIT
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 13, 2019

Very helpful app for my store. I'm very very pleased with the option for a countdown bar. With this app the checkout page is amazing.

DivineGoodies
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited June 13, 2019

I used this app to help add a low inventory alert to my products as well as a checkout timer. It was super easy to install and set up.

Boho Valley Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 10, 2019

hope it works out well for me if i get good return i can invest in upgrading to the other packages depending on sales.

The Crafted store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 7, 2019

app muito interessante, realmente entrega o que promete, gostaria que me dessem mais tempo free.....

Olimpia Express
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 6, 2019

Podria ofrecerse en idioma español, ya que los clientes son de todo el mundo.Despues veremos que resultados trae, recien la he instalado.

Tres martillos
Argentina
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 6, 2019

I hope this app will get me sales to create the urgency the app was developed for. Hope everything works well

PetsPalaceShop