Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Happydiscounter

Perfect. I was looking for a cool app like this for a long time. I am very happy to found this amazing app!

Zacopo

very useful widget. i will recommend this one! thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Paris'Hair Style

Many useful usecases discover when configuring this App.
App look great and design fun. I will make a try on my new Shopify experience

Oktopolis

Easy to install and configure. Nicely integrated suit of features that would normally require multiple apps. The test will be if the tools can truly help me boost sales.

GodlyGentlemen

goooooood, good, nice, appreciate it, extreme, want it free though, but I hope this app helps me with sales

WhiteRock Silver

Free version: Works well. However there's a small problem - the sale countdown timer is shown on every page instead of on products on sale. So this is a setback and I can't use that feature.

Posh Princess

I used this app to try to promote sales with the limited quantity features, going good so far hope it helps with future sales

ULG Ecommerce

Realmente aplicativo muito bom, pena que não tem todas as funções gratuitas. seria melhor se fosse todo traduzido conforme o pais selecionado

IFOR

Lets see if it helps me ...............................................................................

olive-i & co

easy to set-up. not sure about resutls. let's see...................................................