Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

DealsAmust

The APP apparently does not work well with my theme outside of Shopify. I have tried to use this APP several times but with no success.

The Highly Interesting Store

I am using this app from about a few days now and my conversion rate is showing an improvement compared to before.

Fury Tail

Nice app. But there are times I can't see the promotion. But overall its good and the free trial is enough to get started

ShoppingShekinah

Até o momento não usei todas as funcionalidades dele, mas esta se apresentando muito bom. Recomendo

Extended Lifestyles

So far this app is easy to set up. I haven’t fully used it yet or seen a change so I will write another review to update.

BE SAILS

Good choice for newbie like me, thanks you USB team. Will try to discover more and introduce USB to my patners.

MYBabyStore

lets try this looks amazing top ;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digital Drones

Poderia da uma melhorada na atualização final, não estou conseguindo botar o contador de itens em estoque

Liam Manson

Like it for now. Seems helpful for customers attraction. Need to see how it goes in the future. Thanks for this app

eShopfinity

So far the app is great. Compared to some of the other apps that claim to be ranked high. They actually provide with a some badges that you can add to your product pages with no trouble. They also provide a few more tools for free. I wish that more stuff was free, but I am more than happy for now with what I have.