Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Triton Marine Aquaculture

Not sure if its me, or this app just doesn't have, but where is the simple most basic option needed to create a sale discount on all products or by collection?

All Sale Today

Location Philippines

Easy setup... trying now,,, hope it will help. only shows the daily timer. other features im trying to make it done. Thank you in advance

PolarLite

I really like how easy and manageable the whole entire app is and I would definitely reccoment it to any client who is with shopify.

Mr.J's shop01

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help my product page with the trust badges, stock number, and to create a sense of urgency.

Ali Handal

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Not sure if it's working correctly. It appears on my sales page and then disappears... I'm hoping to figure out how to fix it

ELLASHE | Beauty & Skincare | Shopping for Women

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Trying out the product and will leave a more detailed once we have used it a bit longer. So far, no issues to report.

Big Duo Store

Location Germany

Review body

Qalaza-online Store

Location South Africa

Zamani Masheleni Shezi from S.Africa I used this app to boost my sales it promising though but only the results will impress me. The you.

Eve Beauty

Location Nigeria

Very easy to use and looks very useful as well. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost their sales.

My Hunchback

Great but would like more interface with the website. I used this on my first page and it was really good