Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

ZupperMarket

I just discovered this app inside Shopify store. For me it is really useful. I'm just starting to use it.

My-fresh-summer

I like the windows on the right side to show the real impact of the settings.
I would like have more help to understand how it works to paste code or link in shopify store.
I would also like writing ideas for successful promotions.

Perlier

I integrated a low inventory incentive boost, which was so easy to add. It literally took just a few minutes.

Qualitative Deals

This app is reallllllly easy to set up and is working great so far! I would recommend getting this app if you are just starting out like me, the free plan works great.

Market Charleston

Hi! I only give USB 4 stars because I just now installed it and have not had a chancee to use it, BUT the configuration/setup seemed to go really easily and that was fantastic.

USEFUL.COM

A great app that can boost your sales. It is recommended to use specially for the newly establish online store.

Impobras Shop

Ainda estou testando o aplicativo, nas fotos e nas configurações são bem intuitivos, porem ao ativar algumas funções gratuitas para a minha loja infelizmente nao aparece para o cliente quando ele entra na pagina, eu ja testei em celulares diferentes tambem

WhatsHotGlobal

I've barely tapped the functionality. But the price is right, and if it works I'll consider your upgrades. Ease of use was good. Thank you!

Delta Pet

amazing smooth up, keep up the good work also loved it so much because of how convenient it was for me. I got an extra like 536 sales after implementing it.

Chiropractical Innovations

I just installed and set up this app. It was real easy. Took no time at all. Maybe 5 minutes. Now, Let's see if it boosts my sales!

It askes for a review once you set it up. I'd like to see how it performs first before i rate it, honestly.