Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

lacenstore

i like this app , it helps my store to get more sales ; i notice that they have many features and that's what i have taken into concederation

Bluesky Style Store

I used this app help me boost sales. It's really working www.blueskystylestore.com.

The Thrift Hub

i just installed the app, i hope it does as it says. but so far, nice interface and easy to set up.

ShopRockett

I used this app to a add the page and cart timer. I recently returned to modify it for the holidays. I love this app. It improves the appearance of my web page, helping it look quite professionally done and it helps drive customers to purchase. Thanks for helping the novice like myself.

Coffee Sanity

Early days. I am hoping that this will help my store take off! The setup was really easy and I will be playing around with it over the next few weeks.

DonaClic

ajudou muito para confiança do site recomendo a todos muito bom.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WonderPEDIC®

I used this app to amp up our website! It really sets us apart and gives customers verification and reliability.

SOS Outfitters

Overall, I do like this app. Would like to be able to have more control in timer settings. As of now, I only have control in minutes showing up. I'd like to be able to set the timer to 15:32. Not saying that's what I want to set it as, but I'd like to option to set it on that if I wanted to.

Other than that, pretty simple to use, and I do like the fact how you are able to set unique timers to unique products/collections!

I Want It Now

Really comprehensive set of options to boost sales in your store. Certainly worth a test run.

Install it and see how it can improve your store.

ilovetaboo

I used this app on Black Friday and it was very helpful, even in the FREE version it's useful. The countdown worked pretty well