Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Day-Tec

The Application was easy to install , implement and works well overall.
We would suggest this app to any new store owner.

NAJAH KG

I really like this app. helping me a lot with sale timer and shipping icon I love it but it will be very good if the timer has not only minutes also hours and days but really helpful and free I recommend

Puriphone.co

great so far. seems to have lots of features in pro plan. fairly expensive so will have to see it its worth it

Aamanté

easy, free, and convenient. So happy to have this app, and very glad it was recommended to me by fellow drop shippers.

Snuzzzy Pet Beds

Easy to install. Event the free options are great. Lots of versatility to get the fonts to match your webpage so it all goes together nicely. Highly recommend.

mirko falleti

I use thise app to help me in my business. I really love it because with this app my sales are increase.

Russian Jewelry

Amazing ! I liked the app, very easy and makes the site look professional ! I recommend this app. Thanks

Rockpacker

At first i just try to use some free features, but some time of experience this apps bring me more customer to rush for purchase my products. It's work great on my site now. Thanks for the team support!

SpaceX Fanstore

It doesn't even provide actual bogo discount possibilities. It makes you use the shopify discounts, which limits you to having 1 automatic discount at the time. Very deceiving, as I only found out after having to pay 30 usd.

Besides that, why don't you offer the option to select products based on collections?

BABY'S-NASA

bonjour ultimate sales boost,
Merci pour votre application gratuite qui fait du bon travaille.