Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

TrendaLooza

I used this app to help clear out old inventory. I cannot give a star level as of yet. I just signed up.

Number 9 Fashion

*** Warning will add significant page speed penalties ***

I've had to re rate my review, The app works well - however it has been over a year now since I first raised with the developer their substandard backend architecture.

They serve their scripts out of a US based AWS S3 Bucket. Which apart from not being AWS best practice and is needlessly costing them extra to operate - it causes massive performance problems for sites outside of the US.

In APAC I have a 1.5 second page delay added to =EVERY-= page.

The worst part is, is that switching to a CDN (Cloudfront) as all great apps use and is essential in ecommerce is a 10 min job for them being already on AWS. The simply need to setup the CDN (5 mins) and change one line of code in their app.. Also as an AWS employee I've provided them the simple information needed to do this.

They don't respond, either because it is too hard for them to bother or the speed of your website (and their cost base too!) is of no concern to them.

Very dissapeointng. Shopify really needs to mandate that ALL apps use a CDN. It is basic web scale architecture.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

To me it seems like a pointless app? You cannot generate discounts for products from what I can see and the countdown timer didn't even show on my store?

COMRO

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

World MMA Gear

I wish I could write something good and I definitely hate writing bad reviews but when nothing is working, it's hard to give a good review. After creating our first campaign, nothing shows.

Commanding Crystals

Writing a review to stop pop-ups will update once in use. Please read reviews as I don't know what others say about this 100 character minimum review.

Anything Men

Do NOT uninstall the App! It will RUIN your site. It will leave traces of old code in a lot of places, and not being able to figure out how to remove all of it correctly will lead into a broken website.
I haven't been able to fix it myself and had to return to a backup which was a few days old. This app set me back a week minimum NEVER AGAIN anything from these guys

PUPO

Playing with the app I realized I can hide/delete the trust badges and then other badges even I uninstall and reinstall the app, even I pause and delete the campaigns. Nothing works and the icons and messages are still there with all the efforts. I tried to make new campaigns in order to overwrite the initial campaign but nothing works.
They treat me like an idiot (Sophie) telling me that is because of the browser cache even I send them 3 emails and they check. So money for nothing.

IncrediblesMe

Paid $30 to get all the options. Nothing worked. Wasted my time and nothing, absolutely nothing worked. Was using Turbo theme and YES I changed it to sport mode as indicated in the FAQ. NOTHING. REFUND?

Wooderfulll

Doesn't work anymore on the Turbo Theme... I will uninstall it if no support help me find a solution