Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

TheSassyBratBoutique

I used this app to help my customers feel a sense of trust in the products i sell. I enjoyed the easy setting up and color options

Simpli Perfect

I am still testing out the application, we will see if this app turns out to be what is says it is. I do not know if I will enjoy it but on installing it is seems to be straight forward and easy to start with.

SmallRig

This app is good except every time you change something it refreshes to a new page which is really annoying. I hope they can use it themselves and realize what i am pointing at.

Kjovisqui

Bom.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Vlw

Loja House Collection

Super prático e fácil de se configurar. Espero voltar dentro de um mês com ótimas noticias sobre esse aplicativo!!!

WhatZoo

I love the app!!! and free!!! awesome! I love how is organized and its works perfectly fine. All features are a must have!

Lord Estelle

super bien je recommande cette application elle aide les jeunes débutant, mais dommage que se soit en anglais

STIMUL - FIT

je teste toujours a l air bien ................................................................ o top

DivineGoodies

Very helpful app for my store. I'm very very pleased with the option for a countdown bar. With this app the checkout page is amazing.

Boho Valley Boutique

I used this app to help add a low inventory alert to my products as well as a checkout timer. It was super easy to install and set up.