Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

GINGER BOUTIQUE

Great! This is a freat tool to boost sales, catch attention and generating trust to your customers. I'm glad to find trust check out badgets

Hammy's Healing Hut

It's a great app and has a lot of useful features! I only use a few of the ones offered but I find them helpful.

wowcliq

so far going alright, hope it doesn't change later on. not sure if i'm yet to use the premium service.

MOBILE ZOUQ

Its really an amazing app for Shopify
I truly recommend it for everyone those who is using Shopify plans

Enjoyable Pack

It's easy to understand and I love the prices. If I didn't have this app I would have been struggling with branding and translation issues.

only home

i used this app this app is really awesome to work. I m really happy to use this app for my dropshipping shopify store I always recommend other to use this app.

Guossi

very usefully, my shop got so many orders, we want to be your member and keep using it, it's good, very easy to use!

Pets Care Outlet

Best app for sale boost i tried this app to my store and i get a lot of engagements from customers love this app

Hart Island

Super, needed something quick for a fast launch and had it all ready within minutes, amazing!
The actual design too is amazing!

Body Hack Products

I used the app to integrate trusted badges for my website. I was happy to see how simple it was. I was also surprised to see the many other options and extensions this app has. Great Job!