Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

Multichoisetrading

Good evening ;
I join you and I'm full trust that your Apps. will take my website in high level.

711shop

thank you good job........................

Mabeaute Com

Great, the app works well, it is completely free and the custom service is awesome. i recommend it

Nobleartstore

amazing apps!! It help me to boost my sales all the time, I will recommend it to all my e commerce friend and add to my apps list! Thank you so much guys for this apps! keep it up!

Fashionwatchstudio

I think this will definitely improve sales on my site
Stuart amigowatches.com

Tattoos Fantasy

Amaging apps Its so easy to use. Thanks for all team..

Steampunk Express

Looks great, very easy to use.

Shoedox

GREAT! really usefull. it makes it much ever for a lot of things

Teensytech

I love Hextom apps. I've a couple of free Hextom apps installed on my shop & I can definitely say this is one of the best free plugins I've ever had! Five stars is underrated!

Aalantic Us

AWESOME app package and it's FREE!! It's very well built and looks great in my store. A gifted team of developers. Please continue to let it stay free and be a blessing to the community and others who are just starting out. Looking to purchase the other apps from you guys to support the great work you are doing and to improve my sales. Hextom ROCKS!!