Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Black Wealth Gear

Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppp...Boost Sales. Must Have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mask Motive

Yeah, this is a so-far review.
So far, its playing up. Sales sticker not showing up where it's supposed to or at all, or the wrong type. I'll spend some time with it and update this review if it comes right. But so far....

Sanicase Canada

Love this app! I Wish there were a few more features on the free plan I could play with while I'm learning my store and getting going, but love it just the same.

The Local Outlet

Great resourceful app to use, helps generate sales and easy to use as well as it looks good. Overall would recommend

Beautlify

I Like this app i used the free plan and this was was very useful for me. My Conversationrate goes from 2,5% to 3,5%

technohomeph

So wonderful this app made so much help in getting more sale, more power to you guys and hope your safe

Magni Plus

nice app. i am using the free plan and works fine in my store. i hope it would generate some sells.

Zenkah

best free option avalible at the shopify app store!
i really liked the design custom options and the low inventory

Henig Furs

Awesome app with lots of options and easy to use! We have been looking for a good app to add a promotional message to each product page and finally found it!

SolasLight com

If you have a shopify store and need to add more conversions than look no further. I am super happy with how easy it is to use.