Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Simbala Jewelry

Seems good so far! Will keep by it and give a more in-depth review once Ive seen some conversions come in! Very good method though!

InterTrendy

I love it perfectly fit my site, you can use it by free plan very good design thank it love it, Thanks!

Aavistore

i used this app to enhance my store. This app is doing good and my store looks great with it. i am fully satisfied and please try to put tracking countdown in free app. Thank you.

Lorna Swimwear

The set up was very easy and intuitive. There are many options available so I will see how it goes :) T

Holiday depo

I used this app to help build customer confidence in my new Shopify store. It was very simple to set up.

Wriskee

im just starting to use it so im gonna give another review if im dissappointed or im impressed with the service.

the ravenwolf

Seems great!

The Wall Art Guys

Very easy to use. I haven't tried it much but looking forward to start few campaigns. I will update the review once get more information.

Ugyswtrs

Good free app to boost urgency and simple to use. A must try application. It is free as long as u maintain yourself within its free parameters.

SPACE SHOPPING

This is a great app, I Just downloaded the app like 2 minutes ago, so I hope it does well! Let's see how this goes! This helps my business!